Emerging plan and priorities for Engage 0.3

Colin Clark colinbdclark at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 14:52:38 UTC 2010

Hi all,

As a follow up, the developers have been breaking down the functionality outlined in the mobile wireframes into technical tasks, and are in the midst of estimating the work. Here's a child page to the main release plan page with all the details:

http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Engage+0.3+Technical+Tasks

Colin