Emerging plan and priorities for Engage 0.3

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Wed Jan 13 14:50:44 UTC 2010

Hi Vicki,

On 2010-01-12, at 1:29 PM, Victoria Moulder wrote:
> Thanks for the overview, in regards to the emerging plan and priorities for Engage 0.3 - is there an area you'd like to see me focus on, rather then the kiosk infrastructure.

We're still working out the specifics of the plan in terms of scope and priorities. For now, I think you're good. At the moment, the design team is working on the latest iteration of the mobile wireframes, while the development team is breaking the functionality down into tasks and estimating the work. We'll regroup to discuss scope and priority with McCord, and off we go. We're, as Jess would say, "making sausage."

> Yesterday, Jess and I had a conversation which that lead to the idea that we need to conduct more analysis on the implementation of the kiosk - but I could switch gears to work on current priorities!!

What kinds of analysis regarding implementation of the kiosk are you working on? Can you tell us more about what you have in mind?