Emerging plan and priorities for Engage 0.3

Victoria Moulder vmoulder at sfu.ca
Tue Jan 12 18:29:11 UTC 2010

Hey Colin,

Thanks for the overview, in regards to the emerging plan and priorities for Engage 0.3 - is there an area you'd like to see me focus on, rather then the kiosk infrastructure.

Yesterday, Jess and I had a conversation which that lead to the idea that we need to conduct more analysis on the implementation of the kiosk - but I could switch gears to work on current priorities!!

Let me know!

Best, Vicki