Emerging plan and priorities for Engage 0.3

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Tue Jan 12 17:00:22 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

The community is deep in the midst of planning the roadmap for our next Engage release, version 0.3. This will be used by the McCord museum in a late Februrary/early March pilot with school groups, visitors, and museum staff. Exciting stuff.

Many of these planning conversations naturally happen synchronously and face-to-face. Still, we want to make sure our planning is transparent, so we've been keeping the wiki update with all the latest information. Check out this page for more information:

http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Engage+0.3+Release+Plan