[Decapod] Updated design for thumbnails (before and after image dewarp)

Boyan Sheytanov boyan.sheytanov at asteasolutions.com
Tue Jan 12 09:43:21 UTC 2010

Hi Jonathan!

What I did not understand from the new design is whether a thumbnail item
shows two images side by side or a single image of the page spread. And
another question popped up - what if the user does want to delete only one
of the pages in the spread (e.g. the left blank page on the book title
spread at the beginning of the book). I think we should allow him to do so,
but probably in the remastering phase so that Capture screen where the
automatic dewarping takes place stays simple and clear.

And yet another question related to development - which wireframes should I
be looking at while implementing Fix image in Capture and improving Capture
itself? I am currently looking at those for the 0.5y deliverable. Should I
update on the new ones you post?

Greetings,

Boyan