Physical Kiosk Design MTG: Monday Jan11/10 - 10:00AM PDT (1:00PM EDT)

Victoria Moulder vmoulder at sfu.ca
Mon Jan 11 16:22:28 UTC 2010

Hey Alison,

Glad you'll be visiting the ROM with John!

If you could post a link to your findings to this page [http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Preliminary+Research] under Industry Review - that would be great.

I do have questions on accessibility and the current kiosk interface and physical design.  For example the end goal of the kiosk is to produce a printable brochure - does this limit accessibility?

Lets talk more at Tuesday's design meeting!

>> Very cool Center for Universal Design link - Thankx!

Best, Vicki