My Collection update

Svetoslav Nedkov snedkov at asteasolutions.com
Mon Jan 11 15:08:56 UTC 2010

Resending to the list, because I used gmail by mistake.

Hello Colin,

Thank you for your answers and the code review, the timing is perfect
because I've finished with this stage of integration and needed a new
direction.

About a code tour - I'm ready to do one on Thursday (what about during
the developers' meeting) or Friday.
I'm not sure how much of the changes I have in mind it will be possible
to implement until the code tour, but I plan to start with the user ids,
continue with the database structure and then correct the things that
you have mentioned in the code review.

Concerning the database structure I think I've understood your idea and
hopefully there will be no more issues with that when I change the
structure. This will be as simple as eliminating the shadow documents
and creating a new view that will map artifact ids to collection ids.

Cheers,

Sveto