Physical Kiosk Design MTG: Monday Jan11/10 - 10:00AM PDT (1:00PM EDT)

Victoria Moulder vmoulder at sfu.ca
Mon Jan 11 14:23:01 UTC 2010

Hi Jess,

Hope you had a great weekend!  As suggested, I've written up a draft work plan for the physical kiosk design and related infrastructure research [http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/DRAFT+Work+plan]

Any feedback would be deeply appreciated. Xiao, Leila and I will be meeting on campus today at 10:00AM PDT (1:00PM EDT) so that we can conference on skype.

Please let me know if you would prefer to meet on breeze or if you have questions!

Talk soon, Vicki