Wecome to Xiao!

Victoria Moulder vmoulder at sfu.ca
Thu Jan 7 15:37:11 UTC 2010

Hi Jess et al,

I would like to e-introduce you to Xiao Zhang - she is our newest team member!

Yesterday, I introduced to her to the Fluid Engaged Project.  We were able to set her up on skype with all of the FE design contacts, test drive Adobe Connect and the virtual meeting room including etiquette e.g., thumbs up for "OK" and hand to ear for "can't hear you" etc and she is now on the fluid work list serve.

She will be attending stand up today and I thought a good way to introduce to the project would be to get her starter Infusion Builder testing!

Best, Vicki