Naming convention for wiki/svn/etc...

Victoria Moulder vmoulder at sfu.ca
Thu Jan 7 14:53:38 UTC 2010

Hi All;

On the FE WIKI Design home page [http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Designer+Naming+Convention]
under >General Information< I have added this category >Production< and these three links "Designer Naming Convention", "Designer File Sharing"  and "Design and Development Process"

Since naming convention/terminology is core to our collaborative work environment I thought we could start documenting this information as consensus is being made?

Best, Vicki