Infusion Builder Testing Help Needed

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 20:58:41 UTC 2010

Hello,

There are still testing tasks remaining if you are still interested in helping out.

Just a bit of explanation on some of them.

The tasks that mention Myinfusion.js are actually about using the single concatenated js file that is at the top level of the download package.

To perform the tests for this you will need to substitute it into the html file for one or more of our demo pages.

The demos don't ship with the custom builds so you will need to grab one of our full releases
http://fluidproject.org/products/fluid-infusion/download-infusion/

Once you have selected the demo to test with, you will need to delete the <script> tags referencing files that are in the concatenated Myinfusion.js file and add a reference to the Myinfusion.js instead.

Do some tests with the demo page, and make sure it is still working. You can just do some quick tests if you know how the page is supposed to work. Or you can use the test plan.
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Testing+Fluid+Components

Thanks
Justin