Engage Exhibition Work

Yura yura.zenevich at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 20:59:25 UTC 2010

Hello everyone,

In the past couple of weeks I was working on implementation of
exhibition wireframes for Engage. The work on the exhibition browsing is
nearly completed with the exception of "today" and "new" event
indicators. As for the exhibition view, the title pages for both current
and upcoming exhibitions are progressing really well and there's more
work that needs to be done specifically for catalogue, comments and
audio/video. I attached 2 patches (for engage-core and kettle) to this
JIRA ticket: http://issues.fluidproject.org/browse/ENGAGE-220 . It is
still work in progress so please feel free to take a look and give your
feedback.

Regards,

Yura