wall work and themes

Alison Benjamin alison.benjamin at utoronto.ca
Mon Jan 4 17:15:34 UTC 2010

Hi and happy new year.

It sounds like tomorrow's design meeting will be good time for me to
catch up on the Engage design activities, as I've been looking for a
way to get (re)involved.

(I've invited some folks (CC'd) who are interested in finding out more
about Engage designs and possibly looking for ways to contribute to
the community, so there may be some extra people listening in. )

See you soon,
Alison