[Decapod] Christmas updates

Jonathan Hung jhung.utoronto at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 17:10:40 UTC 2010

I took a look at the current code in Scratchpad and it looks good! I think
our priority is to keep improving the styling so it's something we can demo
at any given moment and be happy about.

Hence the Compare Before/After isn't a high priority anymore since a similar
effect can be seen by selecting one fixed image and then selecting one that
isn't.

Thanks Boyan! This is really great.

- Jonathan.

---
Jonathan Hung / jhung.utoronto at gmail.com
Fluid Project - ATRC at University of Toronto
Tel: (416) 946-3002