[Infusion-users] Mobile FSS interface in Firefox 3.6

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 14:34:34 UTC 2010

Hi Mark,

Thanks again for this. It is really appreciated.

If you would like to contribute the code we could do a couple things.

1) I could set you up as a contributor so that you could upload the code into our incubator repository. ( https://source.fluidproject.org/svn/incubator/ ) This is generally where we start new code before moving it into trunk.

2) I could upload the code for you.

Do you have any thoughts on how we could/should use this and progress it further. I'm thinking that we could start off by having it for a debug/dev mode. Later we could use it as the basis for making a Fennec theme.

I've cc'd the fluid-work list to make sure that others are aware of this as well.

By the way, you didn't come off too critical at all, and we really do appreciate all of the help.

Thanks
Justin