Fwd: barcode phoneGap zip file

Antranig Basman antranig.basman at colorado.edu
Wed Apr 28 17:20:07 UTC 2010

Thanks for that, Neeti - that's really great. Are we going to meet at
2pm today as usual? If so we can try to tinker with Subclipse so we can
get you working with SVN stably... otherwise I will carry on to clean up
the svn info in the rar file. Do you have a record of the exact
date/distribution file that you originally checked out/downloaded of
phoneGap so that we can track changes?

A.