Jess Mitchell - Thank You!!

Jess Mitchell jess at jessmitchell.com
Fri Apr 23 16:36:49 UTC 2010

What a wonderful message.  Thank you all.  BUT, the only reason I'm able to do what I do is because our team is so awesome.  So, thank you all for your contributions to the Fluid Engage project.  It was indeed a pleasure to get to know each of you and to work with such a diverse, broadly skilled bunch.

There was a good bit of excitement about Fluid Engage at Museum and the Web 2010.  We had a good time talking with others who are working in these areas and are excited about future possibilities of collaborating and sharing solutions.  There is no shortage of work to be done!

Best,
Jess

Jess Mitchell
Boston, MA, USA