Jess Mitchell - Thank You!!

Victoria Moulder vmoulder at sfu.ca
Thu Apr 22 21:15:03 UTC 2010

Dear Jess Mitchell,

On behalf of the SIAT, SFU design team, I would like to recognize and thank you for your the management of the Fluid Engage project.

We greatly appreciate that you so generously contributed your time to organize a distributed design team that logistically was a challenge to sustain over timezones. We recognize that this organizational structure provided a valuable framework for the design team to produce both the mobile and physical/interface kiosk designs.

We also acknowledge, that your Museums and the Web, 2010 presentation exemplified these contributions, as people have noted that the Fluid Engage project figured prominently in the conference, inspiring  discussions on the concept of a open source community and universal design principles in general.

We hope that you enjoyed your time working with our group, and we certainly look forward to seeing the Fluid community grow and prosper in years to come.

Sincerely,
Vicki Moulder

Vicki Moulder, PhD Candidate
School of Interactive Arts + Technology