Test Automation (was Re: Update on 1.2 testing)

E.J. Zufelt everett at zufelt.ca
Wed Apr 14 17:35:19 UTC 2010

Good afternoon,

Curious if any of the testing tools being discussed can be scripted to perform accessibility testing.  This might require a bit of thought about what needs to be tested, but since accessibility is in many (but not all) ways machine determinable it would be a great idea if possible.  I'd be happy to contribute to discussions and coding accessibility tests.

Thanks,
Everett Zufelt
http://zufelt.ca

Follow me on Twitter