Test Automation (was Re: Update on 1.2 testing)

Michelle D'Souza michelle.dsouza at utoronto.ca
Wed Apr 14 17:25:27 UTC 2010

I really like the idea of using TestSwarm because it leverages the
whole community in order to get platform and browser coverage. I'm
sure we can all get into the habit of connecting to TestSwarm
regularly - in fact I know a number of us don't close our browsers so
we'd just need to keep a tab open. :) It seems to me that we would
have less of a maintenance burden when we change our browser support
if we use TestSwarm.

Michelle