Update on 1.2 testing

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 14:36:20 UTC 2010

As for retesting.

You can view the channel logs from today to see a conversation we had about testing.
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/fluid-work+IRC+Logs-2010-04-14

In short, we are going to just rerun the unit tests for keyboard-a11y and the affected components. Also rerun just the keyboard a11y tasks for those components in a single demo of each version of the component (e.g. grid reorderer, simple text inline edit, rich text inline edit, and etc.) in each configuration. Michelle also had the suggestion of mixing up which demo we run in different configurations. For example in winxp ie 7 we would do the simple text inline edit example from the demo portal, in mac os 10.6 ff 3.6 we would run the sakai announcements integration example.

Hopefully we will be able to get all that done fairly soon.

- Justin