Update on 1.2 testing

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 21:23:24 UTC 2010

We have come across another blocker issue.

It appears that the keyboard a11y plugin is throwing errors under certain conditions.

This looks like it won't be too difficult to fix but will mean we will have to retest anything that depends on the keyboard a11y code.

	- reorderer
	- inline edit
	- unit tests for reorderer, inline edit, and keyboard a11y

Unfortunately this will likely set us back a bit and will probably mean we will be releasing infusion 1.2 late wednesday or thursday.

Infusion trunk will be open for the fix to this issue and any commits needed for the release only, until after 1.2 is out.

Thanks
Justin