Infusion 1.2 Beta released

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 20:25:57 UTC 2010

We have just released a beta version of Infusion 1.2. You can check it out from the our svn repository.

http://source.fluidproject.org/svn/fluid/infusion/tags/infusion-1.2beta1/

We are currently working out the last blocker issue ( http://issues.fluidproject.org/browse/FLUID-3590 ), which we hope to have addressed shortly. Look for the final release of Infusion 1.2 by the end of this week or early next.

For more information about the Infusion 1.2 release head over to the release status page on the wiki.

http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Infusion+1.2+Release+Status

Thanks
Justin