Fwd: Fluid Maven Repository

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Wed Apr 7 14:23:01 UTC 2010

Hi all,

We currently have a little Maven repository for Fluid, kindly hosted by the Jasig community. They are in the process of migrating their repositories to Sonatype's free open source hosting service. As of July, we won't be able to keep our repository with Jasig.

So I see two options:

1. We host our own repo on our own Fluidic server
2. We follow Jasig's lead and apply for hosting with Sonatype

Antranig and Jamon, thoughts?

Colin

Begin forwarded message: