Adding support for CKEditor 3.x to Inline Edit (was Re: CKEditor)

Antranig Basman antranig.basman at colorado.edu
Tue Apr 6 11:39:54 UTC 2010

Hi Colin, this looks awesome. I support that this should be committed to
trunk and FCKEditor removed from our SVN image as soon as possible.
There is a tiny bit of cruft at line 293 in that there is a fake
declaration of fluid.inlineEdit.CKEditor.editModeRenderer but otherwise
the patch looks great.
In terms of the HTML normalisation, this was always a bit
"opportunistic" and made just as good as it needed to be to handle the
markup corruption performed by the rich text editors we already
supported. I will have a look at it now to see if I can find a
straightforward way of generalising it to handle CKEditor as well...