Tagging and QA for the release

Michelle D'Souza michelle.dsouza at utoronto.ca
Thu Apr 1 20:23:18 UTC 2010

Hi Michael,

> Today I added the Readme and License files to the tip of genpdf and
> stitching and tagged them with 'decapod-0.3'. I then reran QA and I
> found that I am getting the same error that Michael mentioned at
> today's meeting. I'm unable to create a pdf because 'pdfOutputType'
> is referenced before assignment.

Jonathan open a JIRA issue to document this problem: http://issues.fluidproject.org/browse/DECA-92
It appears that the -t flag is required and the server was not passing
it to the script. We have also found that there are other issues with
using revision 61ca4fd957d5 of decapod-genpdf - the worst being that
the pdf that is being generated is of a much lower quality then the
ones we were generating using revision ce1427bf7c61.

Are you also seeing these issues? I'm wondering if I'm not using the
script as it is intended to be used.

Thanks,

Michelle