Documentation for Engage

Anastasia Cheetham a.cheetham at utoronto.ca
Tue Sep 29 15:29:11 UTC 2009

On 17-Sep-09, at 4:07 PM, Armin Krauss wrote:

> I added a overall Fluid Engage Documentation page which is intended
> to house and link to all
> documentation and tutorials related with Engage.

I know relatively little about the technologies being developed with/
for/by Engage, but I'd love to learn, so I hereby volunteer to "beta-
test" any documentation (in particular, any Kettle docs). I'm probably
a reasonably good representative of the target audience :-)

So anyone writing docs, let me know if you'd like any help, or if
you've got anything you'd like me to have a look at!

Anastasia Cheetham                       a.cheetham at utoronto.ca
Interface Developer, Fluid Project      http://fluidproject.org
Adaptive Technology Resource Centre   /   University of Toronto