SVN repo structure
boyan.sheytanov at asteasolutions.com
Tue Oct 27 11:28:18 UTC 2009
I was browsing the svn repo these days and found some issues that
might need to be fixed:
* In incubator, there are empty folders engage-client and
engage-sketches that are probably no longer needed.
* In scratchpad/decapod we should probably add the dserver.py file
that resides in the Google code repo.
* We should probably move decapod stuff from scratchpad to incubator
since we have to deliver the Capture interface pretty soon.
* In fluid, there are two folders with externals that point to the
same place (fluid-all and fluid-build-all). There's probably a reason
for this, but I couldn't get it. Only one of these might remain.
* In fluid, we probably need a separate folder for the engage stuff,
with an external pointing to Infusion in it. See
I'm not really sure if these make sense to you, but I think with these
changes the repo structure will be much more clear. There are probably
other issues that need to be resolved as well (mainly related to
More information about the fluid-work