SVN - naming convention

James William Yoon james.yoon at utoronto.ca
Fri Oct 23 14:55:02 UTC 2009

Also, on a related topic, we should try to keep to a consistent
directory name casing convention too. For directory names, let's try to
use all lowercase, and replace spaces with a single dash. It's the
convention the devs seem to be using (a few exceptions in
/scratchpad)--not that we're tied to their conventions, but it seems
like decent practice to keep consistent across all of svn.

E.g.
./Chocolate is Happiness
becomes
./chocolate-is-happiness