Research in the svn?

James William Yoon james.yoon at utoronto.ca
Fri Oct 23 13:43:44 UTC 2009

Hey Alistair,

Good question!

I think it depends what we mean by "research". Here are my thoughts...
If it's research in the form of:
- notes from presentations, website links, and other raw text-like
material relevant to Fluid Engage, it belongs in the wiki
- journal papers, charts/graphs/diagrams authored by someone outside our
project, etc., it may be something we can't put up either on the wiki or
in svn, for copyright reasons
- other binary file materials relevant to Fluid Engage authored by our
project, then yes, I think it belongs in the svn, and possibly the wiki too

Cheers,
James