Engage 0.1: We're ready to ship!

Colin Clark colinbdclark at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 18:43:09 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,

Engage 0.1 passed its QA tests yesterday without uncovering any
blockers. Indeed, most of the issues found were fairly minor display
issues that we should be able to fix up quickly for the next release.

As a result, we're ready ship the release. We've already tagged the
release, so ere are the last remaining tasks:

  * Since the testing build was cut off the tag, it will be the
release WAR file. I need to pull it off the server.
  * We need to create a README page in the wiki for Engage 0.1
  * We need to update the externals in fluid-build-all to point back
to trunk

Then we can unfreeze Engage. Should be able to get this done by the
end of day.

After this, we're going to hold off on actually distributing the
release for a few days until the new http://fluidengage.org Web site
is ready.