Engage 0.1: We're frozen!

Laurel A. Williams laurel.williams at utoronto.ca
Wed Oct 21 18:33:02 UTC 2009

Hi Colin,

I ran through all the tests on the IPhone and then followed up with
Safari 4 on XP. I filed four bugs:

http://issues.fluidproject.org/browse/ENGAGE-142
http://issues.fluidproject.org/browse/ENGAGE-143
http://issues.fluidproject.org/browse/ENGAGE-144
http://issues.fluidproject.org/browse/ENGAGE-159

and noted the bugs that Yura found.

I did not file any bugs specifically for Safari 4 because it isn't clear
exactly what would be considered a bug. Functionally, the sites behave
similarly (with the exception of the gestures/mouse actions) and I'm
seeing the same or similar bugs as noted above. Of course, the layout of
the pages is significantly impacted by the larger size of the browser
window - but that doesn't seem like "bug" fodder. At least not until we
have actual specifications for what to expect on a large screen environment.

Let me know if there is any more testing required.

Laurel