Proposed design svn structure

Leah Maestri leahmaestri at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 21:55:21 UTC 2009

Hi James,

This looks really good. The only question I have is for the first 4
directories. It goes svn/, then design/, then engage/... etc. Is the reason
for why *design/* lives outside of *engage/* because it's more related to
the entire fluid project and not specific to *engage/*? I guess in my mind
all the design work that we're doing is within *engage/*. Correct me if I'm
wrong.

What about materials from conferences (i.e: powerpoints, papers, etc.) would
that go under one of the following?

Great stuff!
Lee