Bug Parade Engage 0.1 Reset UPDATE 37

Colin Clark colinbdclark at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 00:50:34 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,

I'm playing the King on TV while Justin finishes up his last few tasks
for the Engage release.

We've reset the bug parade for Engage, focusing it on the final,
concrete issues required before freezing the code base. For code
review of the older items, we'll try something new: we'll review code
for resolved items on the previous Engage release as a group on Connect.

All of the items on this list should follow the same bug parade
process: make a fix, resolve and request review, close after positive
reviews.

Colin

----

Reminder: the Infusion trunk is still frozen, with the exception of
this item:

FLUID-3211
Update the README.txt file

Engage 0.1 Bug Parade
===================

General:

Blocker

FLUID-3208
Code Clean up

FLUID-3192
Check licenses and copyrights

ENGAGE-88
Create the directory structure for the Engage 0.1 release and move the
relevant pieces from the incubator
http://issues.fluidproject.org/browse/ENGAGE-88

ENGAGE-95
Create Engage build scripts
http://issues.fluidproject.org/browse/ENGAGE-95

ENGAGE-116
Set up a nightly build for Engage
http://issues.fluidproject.org/browse/ENGAGE-116

Major

ENGAGE-70
The fluid-all externals are named ambiguously and the Eclipse projects
for engage-server and engage-client are incorrectly named
http://issues.fluidproject.org/browse/ENGAGE-70

ENGAGE-124
Remove old demos and files from the Engage space
http://issues.fluidproject.org/browse/ENGAGE-124

ENGAGE-125
Create an index/landing page for the engage client side code
http://issues.fluidproject.org/browse/ENGAGE-125