small update to final report on website

Colin Clark colinbdclark at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 17:33:39 UTC 2009

Hi Laurel,

Yep, the final report is a released artifact, so it doesn't live in
the incubator and thus only committers can modify it.

I've committed your patch and the PDF file to the version of the final
report in SVN. If we had more time, we might have chosen to use CSS
instead of non-breaking spaces, but given the time constraints I think
this is a perfectly workable solution.

Colin