Latest wireframe iterations

Michael S Elledge elledge at msu.edu
Mon Oct 12 17:09:14 UTC 2009

Hi Lee--

These look very nice and informative. You may want to consider using a
different term than "Search" on the "How to Start:" page, like "look
over" as in "Use the right side panel to look over tours you'd like to
take." Otherwise could be confusing since there isn't a search function.

Speaking of which...is there a search function somewhere on the kiosk?
Sometimes people look for a particular painting or sculpture to sketch
or visit.

Mike