Wireframe - Kiosk V3

Leah Maestri leahmaestri at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 02:02:53 UTC 2009

Hi All,

Please find attached the next iteration of the wireframe based on the
feedback from last design meeting.
I look forward to discussing this further. Please feel free to send feedback
when it's convenient for you. (We will be showing this to the DIA next
Wednesday the 14th, so the sooner the better.) :)

NOTE:

The last two pages in the pdf are super drafts of what the printouts could
look like if the visitor chose to print out their tour. We can iterate this
too in prep for next week's meeting with the DIA.

All the best!
Lee