Everyone's input needed: voting and feedback on Fluid Engage logos (again!)

Anastasia Cheetham a.cheetham at utoronto.ca
Mon Nov 30 15:23:07 UTC 2009

> Please use this thread to provide open feedback and share whether
> you felt compelled by one in particular over the others, or whether
> you felt more or less the same about all three. Let us know what you
> liked and didn't like!

These logos are all great. Some general comments:

Logo Q: I like the intertwining nature of the celtic knot - I think
it's a good image for engage. I also like the bolded font better than
the other logos. However, I think the knot looks a bit disconnected
from the word - it might be nice to find a way to bring it physically
closer to the word somehow.

Logo F: I think I understand why people are finding it hard to read,
though personally that never occurred to me. I suspect that adding
colour to distinguish the dots from the letters will help, and the
colours could be chosen to ensure that a b&w version would produce a
different shade of grey, and that it will be distinguishable for
people with colour-blindness.

Logo R: Very nice, but I find the nature theme to be a bit misleading.
And to me, the compact version doesn't really work well.

Anastasia Cheetham                       a.cheetham at utoronto.ca
Interface Developer, Fluid Project      http://fluidproject.org
Adaptive Technology Resource Centre   /   University of Toronto