Everyone's input needed: voting and feedback on Fluid Engage logos (again!)

James William Yoon james.yoon at utoronto.ca
Fri Nov 27 21:27:56 UTC 2009

Justin just brought up a great question, which was,
"What if my ranking of the full logo (left logos) would be different than
the compact logo (right logos)?"

Since we'd be using the full logo more frequently than the compact logo,
place more weight on the full logo (left logos) when making your decision.

Cheers,
James