Everyone's input needed: voting and feedback on Fluid Engage logos (again!)

James William Yoon james.yoon at utoronto.ca
Fri Nov 27 21:08:49 UTC 2009

Dear Fluid community,

We've come up with three more good logo candidates (one of them a revision
of a logo from the first round). They're up on this page here:
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Fluid+Engage+logo+proposals

We'd like you to take a look at the logos, and **RANK THEM ACCORDING TO YOUR
PREFERENCE**.

A good idea to make a well-informed decision would be to check out the copy
Jess wrote for http://www.fluidengage.org as a reference point for what
Fluid Engage is all about.

Please use this thread to provide open feedback and share whether you felt
compelled by one in particular over the others, or whether you felt more or
less the same about all three. Let us know what you liked and didn't like!

Cheers,
James