Engage / ArtifactView / Comments

James William Yoon james.yoon at utoronto.ca
Thu Nov 26 19:09:29 UTC 2009

Hey Joan,

Great question. I've posted a comment to the Jira. Here's a copy:

"Report abuse" functionality hasn't been fully fleshed out, but the idea
scaffold is as follows:
- User taps "Report abuse" for a comment
- List of reported comments abuse on museum moderator/administrator's side
would update to include said comment
- At this list, moderator should be able to see all the abuse-flagged
comments, and delete/hide comments as necessary
  [ Show » <http://issues.fluidproject.org/browse/ENGAGE-205> ]
 James Yoon<http://issues.fluidproject.org/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=jameswy>added
a comment - 26/Nov/09
02:08 PM "Report abuse" functionality hasn't been fully fleshed out, but the
idea scaffold is as follows: - User taps "Report abuse" for a comment - List
of reported comments abuse on museum moderator/administrator's side would
update to include said comment - At this list, moderator should be able to
see all the abuse-flagged comments, and delete/hide comments as necessary

Let me know if this needs to be fleshed out quickly, or if this is
sufficient detail for now.

Cheers,
James