Inline Editing Components

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 20:33:00 UTC 2009

Hello,

This reminded me of something similar that Atutor wanted to do with inline edit. You can see the thread in our mailing list archive, which may give you some ideas.

http://fluidproject.org/pipermail/fluid-work/2009-September/005200.html

I suppose though that you are doing this based on a login in or something, so maybe you can get away with just not instantiating the inline edit for those users.

Hope that helps, sorry if I've misunderstood the question.
Justin