Renderer autobinding problem

Anastasia Cheetham a.cheetham at utoronto.ca
Wed Nov 25 13:48:33 UTC 2009

On 19-Nov-09, at 3:58 PM, Anastasia Cheetham wrote:

> Thanks so much for the discussion that was started in the developer
> meeting today, regarding my addition of the "displayOnlySelectors"
> to the UISpec. I know that the Renderer data binding should do the
> job, but I couldn't get it to work
> http://issues.fluidproject.org/browse/FLUID-3387

Antranig, I'm wondering if you've had any chance to look into this
issue. If I'm doing something wrong, I'd love to know how to change it
so that I can use the autobinding for the CollectionSpace title bars...

Anastasia Cheetham                       a.cheetham at utoronto.ca
Interface Developer, Fluid Project      http://fluidproject.org
Adaptive Technology Resource Centre   /   University of Toronto