Prepping Mobile Wireframes for User Testing

tona monjo tonamonjo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 14:15:49 UTC 2009

James, preparing the documentation for tomorrow's test, I wonder if you have
used any picture of artifact with label and object code. If you haven't, I
will prepare one.

Thanks!

Tona

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 11:26 AM, tona monjo <tonamonjo at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Alistair,
>
> Thanks for your interest! I'm going to do two user testing tomorrow (at
our 3PM), and I'm printing today the wireframes to prepare it. I think they
are complete, but if I detect anything or do some change, I'll tell you.