DIA Wireframes: Iteration 04 Design Review

Victoria Moulder vmoulder at sfu.ca
Mon Nov 23 22:29:44 UTC 2009

Hi Jennifer,

I would like to book a conference call with you anytime between: Wednesday Dec. 02, 2009, Thursday Dec. 03, 2009 or Friday Dec. 04, 2009

At this meeting we will review the latest iteration of the In-museum kiosk wireframes with the intention of getting your feedback and planning the next steps of production.  With the holidays coming up we suspect a brief slowdown, but our goal is to get as much of the preliminary design work in place,  so we can move into full production in January.

Let us know what day and time works best for you!

Enjoy the upcoming long weekend!

Best, Vicki

Vicki Moulder
www.interactionart.org