flat version of website

Laurel A. Williams laurel.williams at utoronto.ca
Mon Nov 23 19:08:12 UTC 2009

Thanks for all the great discussions about using a CMS for the website.
I hope there are more thoughts.

In the meantime, I have checked in a non-cms version of the website into
the scratchpad here:
https://source.fluidproject.org/svn/scratchpad/fluidproject-website/

What I have left to do: the news pages and rss feed and handling common
code blocks such as the menu, header, footer, breadcrumbs.
Also missing are: the blog (handled by wordpress), the mailing lists
(handled by pipermail), and the final report and releases directories.

I'm pretty sure everything else is in there. I could use some help
checking over the site for any broken links or missing images.

Laurel