FE Design Team: Kiosk Ineractions

Alistair Jones ajonesolt at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 10:40:04 UTC 2009

> I'm hoping we'll have time at our next design meeting (Tuesday Nov. 24, 09) to discuss possible solutions.  Perhaps we can starting thinking about our weekly meetings as having an equal division of time shared between the designer check-in; larger project concerns/directives; and design discussions.

More design discussions could be great in the design meeting!

Moreover, for this Tuesday's meeting, if we go over time on the design
hour, I think it could be good for the kiosk people to stick around
another half hour of so to finish off any design discussions, so lets
plan for that.  Does that sounds reasonable?

Cheers!
Alistair