FE Design Team: Kiosk Ineractions

Victoria Moulder vmoulder at sfu.ca
Sun Nov 22 21:11:18 UTC 2009

Hi James, Alistair et al;

Leah, Leila and I have posted our sketches for the Iteration 04 Kiosk Wireframes to [http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Kiosk+Interactions] - when you are ready, please post sketches on this wiki page.

I'm hoping we'll have time at our next design meeting (Tuesday Nov. 24, 09) to discuss possible solutions.  Perhaps we can starting thinking about our weekly meetings as having an equal division of time shared between the designer check-in; larger project concerns/directives; and design discussions.

Looing forward to Tuesday's meeting!

Cheers, Vicki