Decapod Wireframes v8 tonal pass 1

James William Yoon james.yoon at utoronto.ca
Wed Nov 18 14:27:46 UTC 2009

Really sweet stuff, Jacob!

Have you thought about colour-coding the thumbnail headers to indicate
status? (e.g., no colour for regular thumbnails, a colour for
in-queue, another colour for in-progress, etc.) I did notice you used
a bit of opacity to indicate some things, but prudent use of colour
can further help with at-a-glance awareness (instead of requiring the
user to read and understand text).

James