Request for work

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 14:25:29 UTC 2009

Hello Joan,

I'm trying to get a better handle on what the deliverables will be for Engage 0.3 and how they will break down. I'm trying to sketch out how all the pieces will fall (e.g. what are pages, what are components, and etc.). Also, I believe the designers are going to make us some story cards to work from, but not exactly sure when they will be done.

In the mean time though, you may want to take a look at the comments section.
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Mobile+wireframes%2C+draft+8#Mobilewireframes%2Cdraft8-Commentspanel%2Fentry

The comments itself is likely a component, the associated entry part will possibly be a separate page and should be a general enough component that it could be used for other types of entry. For example if we allow for the adding of tags.

- Justin